Contest and Special Sales sign up

If you would like to receive notices of when I have or know of a special sales (Handmade artisans only) or when I am having a contest or know of one that any of my friends are having, please use this link to sign up for those notices. http://botanicalsforbeauty.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=4dceec815aa255260819798c1&id=e81f05d23c

Sunday, August 12, 2012

This week's funnies

This one is well I just can't believe it and is it adorable or just funny?  What's your take on it?

Wonder if he or she snores?


Wonder what this kitty is thinking?




If he is awesome, than so are you.




This one (for those of you who are Christian) says what Jesus Christ said "let him who is without sin cast the first stone.




And these two are just because you might relate and they are so funny.  Anything can be taken to an extreme by a person who thinks in extremes.






If you are getting older like me, you will get this one

No comments:

Post a Comment