Contest and Special Sales sign up

If you would like to receive notices of when I have or know of a special sales (Handmade artisans only) or when I am having a contest or know of one that any of my friends are having, please use this link to sign up for those notices. http://botanicalsforbeauty.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=4dceec815aa255260819798c1&id=e81f05d23c

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sharing some funnies and love

This week I had a very difficult time finding any new funnies, but it seems that their are so many people who love to share animal photos and lots of dog and cat lovers are my Facebook friends.


We love them for their unconditional love

Now I do not believe that this one isn't a Photoshop image, do you?

This is fun to look at any way


Can you believe the way these bears bunched up on one tree?

How does all of that weight not break the branches?


Soldiers can use some doggie love too.

I don't know if this is Afghanistan


Isn't the below pretty much everyone's prayer?


I have to admit that I have been guilty of saying that I drink diet soda so I can have a candy bar.

Have you been guilty of this too?

No comments:

Post a Comment