Contest and Special Sales sign up

If you would like to receive notices of when I have or know of a special sales (Handmade artisans only) or when I am having a contest or know of one that any of my friends are having, please use this link to sign up for those notices. http://botanicalsforbeauty.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=4dceec815aa255260819798c1&id=e81f05d23c

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Funnies for your Tuesday

Since so many people enjoy varying jokes but also enjoy very funny animal pictures (actually I think more people like those than the jokes) I will be posting a combination of the two every Tuesday.  It's nice to take a break from research and writing.


Want some advise from an elderly cartoon character?

Gotta have at least one cute animal one, right?


Just had to include this one, look at those legs. LOL

Can you identify with this joke?

No comments:

Post a Comment