Contest and Special Sales sign up

If you would like to receive notices of when I have or know of a special sales (Handmade artisans only) or when I am having a contest or know of one that any of my friends are having, please use this link to sign up for those notices. http://botanicalsforbeauty.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=4dceec815aa255260819798c1&id=e81f05d23c

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Funnies for the first Tuesday in October

I know I do a lot of animal funnies, but they are so much easier to find and they are so much funnier than some of the other funnies I find.  I don't care for the sarcastic type ones, but if you do, let me know and I will include those now and then.


Wonder what they are laughing about.


Do frogs try to push each other down too?



Now you know how they get through those small spaces, they are contortionists.



A cat's way of saying shut up.
  

Is this you, speak first and think later?



This one is for us older folks.


1 comment:

  1. I love these ... especially the kitty one. I'm with you ... I love animal humor but I'm not fond of the sarcastic humor because it usually targets someone and can be hurtful. A joke that hurts really isn't funny! Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete