Contest and Special Sales sign up

If you would like to receive notices of when I have or know of a special sales (Handmade artisans only) or when I am having a contest or know of one that any of my friends are having, please use this link to sign up for those notices. http://botanicalsforbeauty.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=4dceec815aa255260819798c1&id=e81f05d23c

Friday, September 28, 2012

September Zbox sampler box

Zbox is a sampler box program for Zibbet shops.  You may get samples of bath and beauty products, earrings, charms, candles, or many other handmade and creative items.

There are still 11 (at last count) Zboxs left for sale.  Once they are gone there won't be any more until October 15th. Get yours right now.  To see what a Zbox looks like, just visit the Zbox sample shop

One month I am going to have bath bomb samples that are shaped in the form on miniature trees and another month I will prepare samples of some of my essential oil perfumes.  I think either of those would make great but inexpensive Christmas gifts.  You will recognize my samples by the pretty little organza bag that I put them in and of course I will include a business card (so you will know where to find me).

Here are a list of shops that have been or are participating in donating samples or coupons in the most recent Zbox:


Body & Soul Bath & Beauty Products (Becky)
Rebecca's Jewelry ~ RWest Designs (Becky)
Through My Eyes Photography Shop (Becky)
Texas Eagle Gallery (Norma)
Xquisitely Lady M (Marguerite)
Breath of The Dragon (Sunfire) Connie)
Nicole's Visions (Nicole)
Spanky Luvs Vintage2 (Rhonda)
ABC Birdhouses (Sissy)
JuJu Bee Jewelry Designs (Julessa)
All About The Buttons (Barbra)
It's My Thing Designs (Wanitta)
LOC Design Studio (Vicki)
Dancing Rainbows (Adrienne)
Custom Candy Creations (Summer)
Handmade Fuzzy (Frauke)
Delightful Scents (Cynnamon)
Enchanted Craft (Nicole)
Knits Yours Knot Mine (Sabrina)
Portable Graffiti (Judy)
EyeSeeSage (Jenny)
ArtiSoap (Lola)
Botanicals For Beauty (Laura)
Sewmantra (Martiel)
LuvNCrafts (Christie)
Dean Designs (Tracie)
LMR Photography (Lynne)

No comments:

Post a Comment