Contest and Special Sales sign up

If you would like to receive notices of when I have or know of a special sales (Handmade artisans only) or when I am having a contest or know of one that any of my friends are having, please use this link to sign up for those notices. http://botanicalsforbeauty.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=4dceec815aa255260819798c1&id=e81f05d23c

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Funnies


Do you ever do this?  Or do you also have a spell check that helps?



Look at that color combination isn't this bird, just fantastic?


I thought some of you might like this ecard.



I never thought of these cartoons in this way, but it does make sense.


Really a bad position for a cat to be in.




I can't believe this dog stayed still for this.

Hope every one enjoyed the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment