For starters here is a site that rates craft blogs and you can submit your blog to be listed there if you would like http://www.invesp.com/blog-rank/Crafts#ultimate This site lists several blogs but most of them say they are into many areas of crafting including cooking, gardening and other domestic activities (which I never thought of as a craft). craftblogs.org/blog-list
Here is a list of blogs that are cover specific crafts:
- www.seasidecreativity.com/ - paper crafts
- http://lindawalshoriginals.info/ - doll maker and doll pattern maker
- http://knitnrun4sanity.wordpress.com/ - makes jewelry by knitting and crocheting with wire
- http://winkbrew.com/ - making beer and wine
- http://wwww.hobbiesonabudget.com/ - information on various hobbies, blogging resources and giveaways and contest
- http://makeiteasycrafts.blogspot.com/ - featuring easy projects, recycled crafts and some other crafts as well.
- http://origamiaday.wordpress.com/ - about yes origami
- http://christmas-craft-kits.blogspot.com/ - featuring crafting with kits
- http://mylittlecitygirl.com/ - knitting and crocheting projects with free patterns (mostly for children but some general as well).
- http://www.pinkandpolkadot.net/ - ideas for redecorating on a budget
- http://keyka.typepad.com/my_weblog/ - patterns for all kinds of items some freebies too
- This one is just to help sellers: http://www.mama-press.com/
I will be writing a very short post tomorrow because I will be participating in a Twitter tree.