Contest and Special Sales sign up

If you would like to receive notices of when I have or know of a special sales (Handmade artisans only) or when I am having a contest or know of one that any of my friends are having, please use this link to sign up for those notices. http://botanicalsforbeauty.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=4dceec815aa255260819798c1&id=e81f05d23c

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine day love stories

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY EVERYONE

Have a day filled with love


Here are the love stories from the two contest winners.

This is the first one

I met my now husband at a fair that was about an hour away from my town. I went there with a few mutual friends. It was right next to a lake and it had a beautiful pier. We ended up talking all night long. I  was planning on moving to the other side of the country, and he was planning on going to the Navy so we didn't think anything was going to come of it. It ended up we were inseparable after that night. I moved in with him shortly after. He proposed to me a year after we met on that same pier. It was absolutely beautiful at sunset. We have a 3 year old daughter and a little boy on the way, due in 4 short weeks! We are going on 6 years, he is my best friend, and I am so happy I decided to drive an hour away to that fair so many years ago!

This one is really cute and funny.

I met my husband when he was five and I was eighteen.  His mother brought him to the pool to learn how to swim.  He hated the water and swears to this day that I tried to drown him.  Now you know that didn't happen since we have been married thirty six years.  He also tells the story that he married me to get back at me.  Never misses a chance to tell folks he was five when I graduated from high school.  LOVE THIS MAN
 
My husband has always been there for me no matter what.  During the first year of our marriage he sent me carnations on our anniversary.  It started with one and increased each month.  I must admit that I am one spoiled wife.  He not only does all the yard work, he cleans the house and does the laundry.  He is constantly surprising me with a special poem or love letter.  I have kept all of them over the years and have a huge file.  Once again I will say,  I LOVE THIS MAN!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely and heartwarming :)
    Thanks for sharing Laura and happy Valentine's Day to you as well!
    Duni - new follower :)

    p.s. yes, that's weird about the ink (red).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stories! Happy Valentines Day!

    Joyflower
    Joysilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete