Contest and Special Sales sign up

If you would like to receive notices of when I have or know of a special sales (Handmade artisans only) or when I am having a contest or know of one that any of my friends are having, please use this link to sign up for those notices. http://botanicalsforbeauty.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=4dceec815aa255260819798c1&id=e81f05d23c

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Smiles for February 12th 2013

I think I managed to find a fairly wide variety of images this week.  I will say though there are way too many funnies that use curse words and to me I don't think are very funny. 






Had to share because that face is too funny












Wonder how old that one is as gas prices have been high for several years now




Bloggers don't matter if they have no readers, so I ask you all to please be my Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment