Contest and Special Sales sign up

If you would like to receive notices of when I have or know of a special sales (Handmade artisans only) or when I am having a contest or know of one that any of my friends are having, please use this link to sign up for those notices. http://botanicalsforbeauty.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=4dceec815aa255260819798c1&id=e81f05d23c

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Keywest by Palms soaps on Craft Cafe

I visited a few Craft Cafe shops and decided to have a talk with a few of the shops owners.  Here is the questions and the answers from the shop known as KeywestbyPalmssoaps.

Is Nag Champa a brand name, or what?
Nag Champa is a warm blend of patchouli and sandalwood with citrus and lavender that many people describe as calming, warming, and moist. For some, the scent is reminiscent of jasmine or magnolia flowers, the forest, or even tea.







How many different types of soap are there besides glycerin?
Cold process and hot process and some do what is called rebatch.

Are your loofah bars very popular?
Loofah bars are one of my best sellers. I have customers from all regions but people who live in humid climates (and wear sandals a lot) really appreciate them the most for dry heels. The loofah bars are awesome because you can exfoliate and moisturize all at the same time.




Is there a particular reason why you choose to make only glycerin soaps?
I chose glycerin soap making because I did not want to mess with lye and with the glycerin soap making I can create unique shapes and bright vibrant colors that is very hard to create with other processes.




Your bubble gum glycerin soap is so cute, where did you get the idea from?
I try to make something for everyone; men, women and children. I started making the bubble gum fragrance with the children in mind but found out that adults and even the men love this fragrance. The style I chose just reminded me of bubble gum!




Are you planning on doing any embeds for children's soaps?
I make duck ponds in sweet fragrances (sugar cookies, bubble gum, cotton candy, etc.) that the children love. It is a plastic duck (that squirts water from its beak) in a round pond shaped bar of soap. Right now I have princess ducks for the girls and monster ducks for the boy but during the year I change these up also.


She also has many soaps for the horse lover in you.

 


You can contact her or follow her using any of the links below.


Craft Cafe - keywestbypalmssoaps
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/keywestbypalmssoaps
Twitter: http://twitter.com/KeyWestbyPalms
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/keywestbypalms/
Email address: keywestbypalms@comcast.net
Website: www.keywestbypalms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment