Contest and Special Sales sign up

If you would like to receive notices of when I have or know of a special sales (Handmade artisans only) or when I am having a contest or know of one that any of my friends are having, please use this link to sign up for those notices. http://botanicalsforbeauty.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=4dceec815aa255260819798c1&id=e81f05d23c

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Funnies on a 7 degrees (F) day- cold cold

This image is so adorable, I wonder how old this pup is.




Sometimes doggies need coats too



Do you celebrate your doggies birthday?


Good Advice


Now that is what I call a smile


I really think that one is funny cause it's so true.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics and smiles today, Laura. I enjoyed your posting and thank you for the pleasant break in this day. The "Sometimes doggies need coats too" is especially fun. My daughter and I just finished 2 sweaters for her little Maltese as Sunny Dog had just had a haircut and was shivering so much in the winter chill. :-)

    ReplyDelete