Contest and Special Sales sign up

If you would like to receive notices of when I have or know of a special sales (Handmade artisans only) or when I am having a contest or know of one that any of my friends are having, please use this link to sign up for those notices. http://botanicalsforbeauty.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=4dceec815aa255260819798c1&id=e81f05d23c

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Funnies for mid-January 2013

Wonder if I am ever going to run out of funnies to put on this blog?  Well your guess is as good as mine.

Do you want to say hello fat cat?






This is just too stunning not to share.  I never heard of a white peacock.





Don't they look like they are arguing about politics?





Now this is a really long tongue. 





I wonder who this little fellow is supposed to be?





Sorry just have to throw in an old foggey one every now and then.


This one really killed, is that photo shop or did they really put that dog in there like that?


No comments:

Post a Comment