Contest and Special Sales sign up

If you would like to receive notices of when I have or know of a special sales (Handmade artisans only) or when I am having a contest or know of one that any of my friends are having, please use this link to sign up for those notices. http://botanicalsforbeauty.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=4dceec815aa255260819798c1&id=e81f05d23c

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving tribute from mother nature

I wish you all a happy thanksgiving and moments of family and love.  Please enjoy some of these images from mother nature.

Peanuts covers every occasion

gorgeous pink bird





beautiful rainbow









shore lines















Fall leaves

water falls







A loving moment

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminders of what an incredible planet we live on--something to be thankful for, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them. Animals are so cute. I would LOVE to go to some of those places. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete