Contest and Special Sales sign up

If you would like to receive notices of when I have or know of a special sales (Handmade artisans only) or when I am having a contest or know of one that any of my friends are having, please use this link to sign up for those notices. http://botanicalsforbeauty.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=4dceec815aa255260819798c1&id=e81f05d23c

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Getting to know Blue - Symbolism and Personality of Color ~ Randam Artists' Random Blog

Here is an article discussing the color blue in depth.  What it represents and how it can affect our moods and the history of the color blue.  There is such a thing as color therapy and it does help many people.  Randam Art is an extremely talented and versatile woman.  She is originally from Australia and now resides in the US.  I have purchased 4 of her one of kind bottles and they are so cute that when I received them I regretted that I was intending on selling them with my bath oils.

Not only does she work with glass to create very unique and colorful bottles, she also makes pendants and she sent me a beautiful butterfly card with my order and she also creates web sites.  She works with different charities and truly loves animals.  She has 3 dogs and likes to do volunteer work for animal charities.

Getting to know Blue - Symbolism and Personality of Color ~ Randam Artists' Random Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment