Contest and Special Sales sign up

If you would like to receive notices of when I have or know of a special sales (Handmade artisans only) or when I am having a contest or know of one that any of my friends are having, please use this link to sign up for those notices. http://botanicalsforbeauty.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=4dceec815aa255260819798c1&id=e81f05d23c

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Goodbye to May 2013 funnies

There are just more funnies out there with animals than anything else or maybe it's just my sense of what is funny.

never really though of bunnies in this way


looked too cute not to be shared 


Seems to be a very common problem in this day and age



not sure about the writing but just look at the CAT


If you have had children, you have heard this one, haven't you?


What can I say?  Too funny

No comments:

Post a Comment