Contest and Special Sales sign up

If you would like to receive notices of when I have or know of a special sales (Handmade artisans only) or when I am having a contest or know of one that any of my friends are having, please use this link to sign up for those notices. http://botanicalsforbeauty.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=4dceec815aa255260819798c1&id=e81f05d23c

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas time photo share

I hope she/he doesn't mind that I am sharing some of their FB photos (photos from Giggle Palooza)

Sort of funny and sort of not


this one had to be large so you could read it, can you say Santa ahhh


Have to admit I am not sure what you are remembering here, is this not on any more?

My blog followers, customers and fans melt my heart


This is what I wish for everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment