Contest and Special Sales sign up

If you would like to receive notices of when I have or know of a special sales (Handmade artisans only) or when I am having a contest or know of one that any of my friends are having, please use this link to sign up for those notices. http://botanicalsforbeauty.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=4dceec815aa255260819798c1&id=e81f05d23c

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A little something for everyone


Small dogs can help





Unfortunately I live in the US





This is for my buddy Allan in the UK





Who is the pillow here?





For all of the APPLE fans





This one is for all of the horse lovers





Hope everyone is having a great week.  Botanicals for beauty is hard at work with a new look for the web site and new products too.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Laura!
    Thanks for the smiles this morning! : )

    Pam
    @ www.pjstreasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete